Sunday, October 23, 2011

Loving Halloween!

So we spent our Sunday catching up on chores and homework. 
Stella's sutures are out, so it was finally bath time. 
We went to Bento's for dinner, which was my last supper for hopping back on my diet. The last stretch of the Special K plan helped me lose 7 pounds in almost two weeks, so I'm going to lay off the cupcakes for a while. 

After my spicy cream chicken and boba tea splurge, we stopped by the pumpkin patch! 
We rushed to use the last hour of daylight, and carved our masterpieces. 
We have also been competing in a door decoration contest to win $50 off next months rent!! 


Stella <3 after a bath and playing in the dirt of course 



Lizzy's on the left, mine on the right =]



Alsooo, I find some more Amy Winehouse pictures


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

0 comments: