Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween 2011


HALLOWEEN 2011

Its been a hectic week in the ville. 
I'm still getting adjusted to blogging, and I'm trying to fit it into my already busy schedule, which is the excuse for my absence this week. Halloween is right around the corner, but the costume parties have already begun! 
This year I decided to pay a tribute to the beautiful and talented Amy Winehouse. 
I was tempted to go with my natural red hair and wear a bump it to pull off the beehive, but I found this "rehab" wig at the last minute. Unfortunately, the wig only stayed on for a few hours on account of the heat and dancing. 
My make-up was inspired from this picture. 
I took a simple black liquid eyeliner to create the wings and thick eye liner, followed with Loreal Lash Blast Mascara.
I picked up a rust/red lipstick from Wet n' Wild, and glossed with Loreal Juicy Tube. 
I took a gemstone and used false lash glue to create the piercing.
I ended with my foundation routine which I'll show at a later time. 



Unfortunately we didn't get a lot of pictures, but I'll have more of my next two costumes.

0 comments: